Sunday 9 August 2009

Updates from life

First of all I'd like to apologise to all the readers, that I'm unable to make any new post on Last Page of the Notebook and Poetic, the only reason being I'm facing a writer's block! Yeah, that's the bitter truth... it's almost 6 months I haven't posted any new blogs there, at first I'd been caught up with my exams and the I just didn't feel like writing. Though I've n number of plots to write about, I'm unable to pen them down! May be, I just get of the block soon and post some brand new entries... so all you must be wondering what I do all time, I don't blog, you don't find me online, less of social networking sites... so what do I do? So here I go...

* Lately downloading has my biggest passion... I've downloaded a number of films and almost two seasons of FRIENDS... (I just wonder how long is it going to take to download the whole series!)

* Watched the movies and am about to end with season 1 of FRIENDS

*Reading Long Walk to Freedom, brother gave me in these vacations... wonder when will I finish it.

* Celebrated Rakhabandhan, though brother couldn't make it and my cousin wasn't feeling well, but tied Rakhi to dad and wore the black beautiful skirt that I bought in Gurgaon. Everybody loved it and I got many complements.

* Next Friday is Janmashtami.

* And exactly two weeks from now, when Ganpati Bappa will visit our place and stay with us for 10 days... God! How much I love all this festive atmosphere! I gives me a serene feeling and makes me believe more and more in God and I feel so close to Him. This time I've decided, in Ganesh Utsav... err... let that be, I think I'll prefer to act than to speak and then who knows, if Ganpati Bappa reads this blog, He'll come to know what all I'm gonna do...

* It's almost one and a half month that I'm going for the vocal music lessons... feeling good, to sing all those ragas and learning the new ones.

* Had a little fight with a friend... he thought I avoided his phone calls, but actually I didn't mean to... it was just that every time he called, (by chance) I wasn't near the phone. I tried to persuade him and finally, next time he called, I thankfully received his call at the first ring! He is no more angry with me. (I hope)

* Guitar! How much I miss my guitar... long time I played it... thinking of taking it down this week and play some stuff on it... I'm also thinking of starting a regular riaz of vocal music at home apart from the music class... after all music is my life!

* I'm also getting out of touch with studies, every day I decide to study but something or the other catches me up!

*Trying to keep in touch with most of my friends, by meeting them and calling them.

* Cooking is another thing that has become a part and parcel of my life... I cook everyday now a days and have developed some good skills in it.

So you see, I'm held up in this stuff... but I just wish that I come out of this writer's block and post same nice stories and poems soon... it's not only you people who are desperate to read, even I'm pretty much eager to write new stuff... till then, live life to the fullest, take care and God bless.

2 views:

Arc said...

Vocal classes? Great dearie!

And belated friendship day wishes. Sorry, I am like not online too often. hence couldn viit your space for sometime.:)

Trioenix said...

Archie

yup, am holding a degree in vocal classical music... it's equivalent to BA in music :)

thanku, same to u... it's ok even I havn't been posting much these days.