Thursday 8 January 2009

Prayers

Every morning when I wake up the first thing I do is I pray and every night when I sleep I thank God for all the blessing that He showered on me and to keep me up in a good shape. I seriously believe that there is a super natural power, which governs me and keeps me safe.

These are the prayers that I offer God every day

Dear God, keep me and my loved ones safe from all the evils of this world. Give us the power and strength to fight against all the odds without any fear. Make sure that I never walk on the wrong path and if I do, give me the courage and knowledge to come back to the right path.

Don't punish me for the wrong deeds done by others and don't punish others for the wrong deeds don't by me. Above all don't let me do any wrong deeds. If some day I get carried away or get tempted towards wrong deeds, show me what is good for me.

I know only one thing, I trust You more than any one in this world and am aware that what ever I do, I do that only because You want me to do that, because You have shown me the way there.

At times, when my plans have failed, I've felt bad and have even shown distrust on You but forgive me for that, 'cause at that time I'm not in a condition to understand any thing. I know that Your plans are bigger and better than mine, but at that time even you know, I've no control on my emotions.

If ever You give me failures, give me the courage and strength to face and digest it. And when ever You bless me with success, give me calmness to stay at it and not to boast at it.

I thank You for every thing that You have given me and are going to give in future. I trust You and I love You. :)

0 views: