Sunday 23 August 2009

And He is back...

It's Ganesh Chaturthi today and finally after a year long wait, Ganpati Bappa is back. I'm very happy again to have a great stay with God for another 10 days.

It feels so good when He is home. I know that He has always been with me in my good and tough times. I know, at times when things didn't go my way, I've felt sad but then later I've always realised that the decision He made for me, was better than the one I took for my self.

God! I'm so excited that I'm unable to put my feelings in words. I think, I'll end up the blog here with a small prayer: "Ganpati Bappa! I know, I've been asking a lot of things to You and unfortunately even this time I won't stop. So at first please accept my apologies. ThankYou for everything till now and I just wish that You be with me forever, show me the right path, give me a strong back to carry the burden of my problems, a kind heart to forgive everyone and don't make me feel proud of any of my achievements."

And now, prayers for others, "Let good things happen to good people, let the sinners know that they are doing wrong and let there be peace and satisfaction in every person's heart and mind"

ThankYou again.

6 views:

arc said...

Many wishes that your prayers see the light:):)

archana said...

New post out:) Drop by sometime:)

Sorcerer said...

:)
nice blog and writeup
seems like iam back on this blog after a long time.

Trioenix said...

@Archie and Sorcerer
thanks

Saibal Barman said...

Another Ganesh Chaturthi is well near for the Lord to bless us despite all our follies and sins...
I wish all the best...wish you find time to share and enrich us with your rich expressions..
Take care,

Trioenix said...

@Saibal sir,

glad to see u visit my blog after a long time. thanks

am having a very hectic schedule these days, that's why, am unable to update the blogs. life is incomplete without blogging :(