Saturday 1 January 2011

Resolutions for 2011

Everybody is talking about new year resolutions, though I don't have any bad habits or have any weaknesses, there's always a room for improvement, :) so here's mine, I stick to one that I had last year, 'cause that's the best one, "TRY TO IMPROVE OVERALL" this year's list:

1. Regain my self-control,
2. Read more,
3. Write/Blog more,
4. Play more guitar,
5. Sing more,
6. Learn a new art,
7. Visit new places,
8. Meet new people, make new friends,
9. Indulge more in music,
10.Crib less
& finally
11. More of SOCIALIZING and LESS OF SOCIAL NETWORKING :P

all in all, "ADD LIFE to my LIFE" ;)

Happy New Year!

2 views:

Rohit Kshirsagar said...

1. Regain my self-control,
can we have the details as to how and why you lost it?
2. Read more,
this is a good one. on my list too
3. Write/Blog more,
looking forward to your blogs

4. Play more guitar,
you mean learn guitar?

5. Sing more,
Do you sing? humein bhi ek audio/video sample dikhao :D

6. Learn a new art,
like?

7. Discover new places,
any specific place?

8. Meet new ppl, make new friends,
9. Indulge more in music,
10.Crib less
& finally
11. More of SOCIALIZING and LESS OF SOCIAL NETWORKING :P

I've already started working on this one

Trioenix said...

@Rohit, firstly nice to see ur comment on the blog :) now here goes my reply

1. why and how I lost my self-control? well... I myself am still carving out the reason for it.

3. me too, looking forward to more of writing, missed it the most last year. :(

4. I *CAN PLAY* guitar well, I can find taps and chords on my own, it's been ages that I'm playing guitar... I learnt when I was a school going kid. Just couldn't find much time for it in last couple of years. :(

5. fyi, I hold a degree equivalent to a B.mus (i.e B.A in Music) audio/video sample are in the year's "to-do" list as well... if every thing goes fine, u'll get to listen/watch them before the year end.

6. not sure. any new art form, may be Origami or improve my sketching skills.

7.not sure about the places, basically I love travelling... so let's see...

11. I don't think I'll delete/deactivate my accounts, they some how help me a lot, like I get to know what others are doing, so I try new stuff as well... and also keeps me connected to my old friends, who live on different faces of the planet. but one thing is sure, I won't be visiting frequently.

all this depends on how well the first half of my year is spent, if every thing goes planed, might end up completing major part of my list by the year end.