Thursday 9 July 2009

Sometimes...

Warning: Don't know in what mood I've written this and why am I taking the initiative to post it. But yeah, this is something, I've been feeling for a long time. To read or not to read is the reader's choice. In case, you decide to read it, "Read it at your own risk!"
***

Sometimes...
Sometimes, I do things for no reason, not because some has asked me to do or not to do... I do just because I wish to do that.
Sometimes, I cry fro no reason
Sometimes, I laugh for no reason
Sometimes, I don't feel like speaking and spend hours in silence
Sometimes, I just stop feeling.
Sometimes, I think too much.
Sometime, I just keep on talking for no reason, on no particular topic.
Sometimes, I'm just too happy.
Sometimes, I enjoy the rains and sometimes I hate them.
Sometimes, I miss my dear ones so much, that I cry remembering them even if just yesterday that I've talked to them.
Sometimes, even if my dear ones are sitting just next to me, I don't feel like saying a single word. I let the silence do all the talking.
Sometimes, I've no answer to obvious questions.
Sometimes, I'm a kid, sometimes I'm matured enough.
Sometimes, I feel like dancing. (?) (!)
Sometimes I don't sing even if somebody is requesting to me from the bottom of his(/her) heart.
Sometimes, I fight with my dear ones for no reason.
Sometimes, I feel sorry for no reason.
Sometimes, I feel, I don't deserve "something".
Sometimes, I compare myself to machines (!) (?) and think that I don't have a heart or I don't have any emotions. (!) (?)
Sometimes, I write, just because I feel like writing... no matter how insane the topic is, or no matter what ever crap I'm jotting down... I keep on writing...
Sometimes...
Sometimes...
Sometimes...

Why do I do such things at times? Am I insane? An idiot? Psycho? Frustrated? Weird? What?
Whatever! I don't know, why I do these things, but I do them and this is the eternal truth my life! Accept it or not! But it has been happening with me, it is happening with me and it will keep on happening with me... don't know why, what, how when... might be this is "Being me"!

5 views:

Archana said...

'sometimes' have been in all lives. I ve infinite times felt the same way. But today you aren't what you were yestrday right? :)

Trioenix said...

Archie
yup, right!

Saibal Barman said...

I own risk as advised before I read and greater risks to venture into comment zone !
I do it, perhaps, sometimes I feel I don't exist...all my thoughts, actions and inactions reside somewhere outside a frame that I love to wish to boast of as myself; and to convince myself that I do exist.
Sometimes, I do also feel that I exist because if I don't who else the Creator would search for my soul, my thought, my deeds and misdeeds...there all masks of mine that turn me visible and invisible through moods and moments....
Lovely contribution, madam !
Regards,

Trioenix said...

Saibal
thanku sir

Trioenix said...

thanku Archie and Saibal sir, the two of u made me feel better... I came to know that I'm not the only one who has such flickering thoughts. :) now I'm happy to know that this is quite a normal thing to happen.